Blue Force Gear Vickers Padded 221 Sling
While 2 point slings are ideal for most situations, there are times - deploying from a vehicle or fighting in complex structures - when a 1 point sling has a clear advantage. Combining our new polymer Burnsed Socket and patented red Swivel, the Vickers 221™ Sling allows users to switch from two point to one point mode instantly by pulling on the RED Swivel knob and reinserting it in to the Burnsed Socket at the rear of the receiver. The instantaneous adjustability of the sling is still maintained in both 1 and 2 point modes.
Constructed similar to the world’s standard Vickers Combat Applications Sling™, a RED Swivel is sewn to the front of the sling towards the muzzle. A standard push button swivel and new molded Burnsed Socket are woven on to the rear allowing full adjustability of the sling for use with or without body armor.
The 221 Sling fits any weapon with two QD sling swivel sockets with the rear socket towards the end of the receiver. For SCARS, Sigs, HKs, or other weapon systems with eyelets at the rear of the receiver, a Universal Wire Loop With Push Button Socket can be added instead of the included push button socket.
Overall sling length adjustability is maintained through the use of Acetal triglides on the sling
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding for padded models
- Invista solution dyed Cordura webbing
- ITW GhilleTex Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic
RED Swivel Build:
- Machined steel, phosphated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Nylon coated, double crimped directly to 7 strand stainless steel aircraft cable
- Textured sphero-conical shaped pull knob
- Stainless Steel internals