Hazard 4 Evac Plan-b Sling Pack Multicam
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in a personnel carrier, a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear. And all may need to ‘relocate’ in a hurry. This is the environment for which our Evac™ line of sling-packs has been developed. Slim shaped, for fast manoeuvering in crowds, they can be stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable to wear; The main padded strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. There is no slack, or gapping away from the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on his chest in just a few seconds. One-strap-also makes shouldering a long-gun natural - unlike a regular backpack.
PLEASE NOTE: Then gen3 versions have a re-designed shoulder strap and an upgraded recessed Velcro window.
- The total-customization Evac™ w/ full molle coverage
- Padded, movable internal divider like those in photo bags
- Small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas/barrels
- side elastic-topped-pockets for water bottles, knives, etc.
- compression-straps now cross over pack to secure larger objects outside along the top of the pack (new for 2012)
- compression straps can also cross laterally (see bottom right)
- thermo-moulded back panel w/ logo & air-circulation array
- hydration bladder compatible (up to 100 Oz./ 3L)
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- one smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to chest/back
- trap-door pass for hydration hose without rough velcro edge
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- MOLLE covered shoulder strap with 3-D airmesh for comfort
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer-strap links to either side and keeps bag from sliding
- top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
Main Material: DuPont® 1000D Cordura®
Color Options: black/coyote/MultiCam®/A-TACS®
DESIGN_ Long Beach, California - In-House Team.