Revision Eyewear Desert Locust Thermal Goggles
- Widest field-of-view and optically correct goggle lens provide unprecedented visual clarity.
- High performance OcuMax™ coating provides superior protection against fogging and scratching.
- Top and lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow while filtration media prevents 10px particle entry.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions and specialty lenses available.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Pliable frame material and strapping system seals to face comfortably.
- Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, weapon sights, binoculars and night-vision systems.
The Desert Locust High-Impact Thermal Lens is constructed between two parts: the Desert Locust high-impact ballistic lens n the outside and a thermal "anti-fog" film on the inside. Between the two layers is a foam gasket, which creates an air gap or thermal barrier between the inside warmth of the users face and the outside temperture. The thermal air gap provides insulation between the face and colder environment, slowing down or even preveneting the dew point from being reached. Even if the temperature of the lens drops to the dew point, the Desert Locust OcuMax coating works in conjunction with the thermal configuration to virtually eliminate fog build-up.
Basic kit comes with the following:
Goggle frame with headstrap, 1 clear thermal lens, anti-reflective sleeve
Essential kit comes with the following:
Goggle frame, clear and smoke interchangeable thermal lenses, anti-reflective sleeve, microfiber cleaning cloth, storage case, reusable anti-fog cloth.
Deluxe kit comes with the following:
Goggle frame, clear, yellow and smoke interchangeable thermal lenses, anti-reflective sleeve, microfiber cleaning cloth, storage case, reusable anti-fog cloth.